Tuesday 29 December 2015

Taking the Plunge...

2015 saw necklines plummet to oblivion, and not just on the red carpet - Daisy Lowe rocked this little number at Glastonbury, no less, causing it to jump straight to the top of my autumn/winter wish list... But I demurred on grounds of practicality, until (a) Christmas Listing time was nigh, and (b) I came up with the modesty-saving idea of layering it over a high-necked blouse for those non-sternum-baring kinds of occasions...

In other news, my new-found predilection for statement ear-wear continues (thanks to my new 'do rendering my lobes on permanent display), with these Primark and Accessorize sparklers finding their way into my jewellery box...

'70s, Palazzo, Tie, Waist, Neck, Daisy Lowe, Glastonbury, How to Wear, AW15, 2015, Day, Sam Muses, UK Fashion Blog, London Style Blogger, Stylist, Outfit Ideas, Styling Inspiration

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Jewelled, Front Back Earrings, Statement
Jumpsuit (with tie): Glamorous, Shoes: Topshop, Earrings: Primark

Cream, White, Victorian Style, Shirt, Blouse

Untitled

Untitled

Accessorize, Crawler, Statement Earrings, Diamante, Lobe, Curved
Jumpsuit: As Above, Blouse: Primark, Earrings: Accessorize



Join Me On:

 Follow Me On Bloglovin’RSS FeedFacebookInstagramYouTube

1 comment: