Tuesday 28 April 2015

SS15 Lookbook: 7 Ways to do '70s Style

For my first lookbook vid, '70s style was always going to be the obvious choice... a decision reinforced by the complete hair-over I was given by Schwarzkopf yesterday, prepping me to model their '70s/festival inspired "Hippi Glam" look on this season's UK Essential Looks tour... eek!

I promise you more non-'70s outfits will be in the offing shortly, but for now please enjoy my latest fusion of new finds (pink paisley dungarees, anyone?) and old favourites (yep, I've managed to wring a few more looks out of my kimono!).

Sneak preview of one outfit (and the new 'do!) below, but you'll have to watch the vid to see the rest...


27 April 4

27 April 2

27 April 3

27 April 2015
Dress and Shoes: Both Primark


Join Me On:

 Follow Me On Bloglovin’RSS FeedFacebookInstagramYouTube

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Your hair is fab too may I add!
    Yaz xo

    ReplyDelete