Monday 13 October 2014

Check, Check... Check

Crazy coat lady has officially returned... please allow me to introduce you to new A/W coat 2 of 5 (so far). Well, you wait years for an affordable midi cover-up and then 2 come along at once, what's a girl to do, eh? This boyfriend-style houndstooth crombie looks and feels so high-end - it's an absolute steal at £35... Luckily enough for me, this was actually a surprise birthday present, but, if it hadn't been, it would still have gone straight into my basket on my next Primark dash! Since, as you may have noticed, I can never resist an opportunity to double, or, if at all possible, triple check, I had to try it out with my new gingham dirndl skirt for starters...

Dogtooth, Print Clash, Check, Monochrome, Helena Gingham Full Midi Skirt, Roll Neck, Polo Neck, Forever 21, Ankle Socks, Boohoo, White Court Shoes, How to Wear, Styling Inspiration, Outfit Ideas, AW14, Sam Muses, UK Fashion Blog, London Style Blogger

5 Oct 16

5 Oct 18

5 Oct 17

5 Oct 24

5 Oct 13

5 Oct 10

5 Oct 12

5 Oct 11

5 Oct 14

5 Oct 15

5 Oct 20

5 Oct 21

5 Oct 23

5 Oct 22
Coat: Primark, Top: H&M, Skirt: Missguided, Socks: Forever 21, Shoes: Boohoo



Join Me On:

 Follow Me On Bloglovin’RSS FeedFacebookInstagramYouTube


2 comments:

  1. Have a really similar skirt that I love and adore and have my eye on that coat now, looks fab and I love the addition of the socks xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sera! I would wholeheartedly recommend it ;) xx

      Delete