Tuesday 23 April 2013

Pinafore Print Clash

In terms of cost-per-wear, this 10-week-old dress is already working out at just 20p an outing (see the full story and a few more transitional monochrome looks here), so I decided to make it work even harder by turning it into this season's must have - the pinafore. I was about to dig out a trusty old black number to slip over my spotty shirt, when my new favourite staple jumped out yet again, begging to get its (hounds)teeth into my dalmatian look!


Dress, Shirt, Belt, Shoes and Jacket: All Primark (Past Season), Backpack: Peacocks (Past Season)


Have you embraced the pinafore yet?


Follow Me:

 Follow Me On Bloglovin’RSS FeedFacebookInstagramPinterest

4 comments:

  1. Really like this look, think I have a bit of dress envy! x

    Amy - srslylou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! I love the combination of the 'spots' and the hounds tooth pattern. Nicely done!!

    Monica
    www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete